|

Friday, June 04, 2004

Advice to self, don’t blog drunk – advice to others – if you think I might be blogging drunk and you like what I’ve written it’s best to print out the posts, as in the morning I will delete them and you will lose access forever – this is especially good advice if you plan to use them against me later in a court of law. Today I am clean, baptized in the fire of gin and a nice meal with friends. I made spinach pesto linguini (with walnuts instead of pine nuts), and golden brown chicken in a red wine/butter/mushroom reduction. We hung Mary Beth’s art all over the dinning room and re-hung my transplanted pieces in the living room. The place is starting to have that over art-ed feeling of true bohemia. I love it. Now I am showered and shaven, conditioned and combed. I feel like a genie in a bottle waiting for someone to rub me the right way. Let us now see what the day will bring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home