|

Monday, May 16, 2005

Star Wars… I just read a so so review. I am supposed to meet John tonight at Fredrick’s after my class to watch episodes one and two. Star wars…

I remember when my bothers went to see it at the drive-in in Milwaukee when I was a kid. Empire came out around my seventh birthday and my sister Vicki was going to take me with her boyfriend Rich. Rich got me an Empire Strikes Back digital watch that was really cool. We drove to the theater in her yellow Ford Station Wagon that she would later drive over Rich’s foot during their breakup fight, but there were lines around the block and tents so we went and saw The Nude Bomb with Maxwell Smart instead. I seem to recall that Brad and his dad did the exact same thing that weekend back in May of 1980.



I suppose I could try and get in to see Episode Three on Friday. I don’t have classes. It might be fun to actually get in on my birthday weekend. If they are all sold out maybe I’ll just go rent The Nude Bomb out of a sense of nostalgia. Maybe I’ll see you at Fredrick’s later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home