|

Saturday, February 07, 2004

Deep sleep last night on a fold out couch in my sister's house. I dreamt my Gemini roomate Erin had split into two people - clearly tracked by which one3 was wearing a hat. The plot of the dream was going from party to party and suddenly running into one of the Erins there all the while getting drunk and sobering up again - enough to keep going to the next party - the two Erins were background to the main plot of rekindled romance with a girl from my sophomore year of high school. She was the fully disfunctional artist who I drove to school every moring after dragging her to consciousness from under her grand piano. Sometimes i ythink that each time I have faLLEN IN LOVE i HAVE ALLOWED MYSELF TO LOVE A LITTLE LESS, BEEN just a bit more guarded with my heart - my love for her was fearless and of course we only hooked up later in life with it was more about memory than the momment - when she did come around to thinking of me as a possible life partner I had moved on - but still there are these shredds of you, anyway my dreamwas about loving her - and yes there were some taudry ellements - I don't often have those dreams - my nephew has come in and is telling me about the sims....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home