|

Friday, June 04, 2004

Strange things are afoot at the Circle K (I feel like I have been laughing all day – which is good after yesterday’s shit storm):

Do you need a lawyer Jen? Call BJ, Jason, Tyler, Eric, Jonathon, or Jed - we'll hook ya up with some legalin action!!!!! My peers spent years in ponderous contemplation of the law. Jed does internet property law so he might be my next phone call. I here tell somebody's been usin this here blog for their own nefarious purposes - watch out there sistah - the legal team is itchin for a fight. This blog is for entertainment and educational purposes only. Any similarity between me and a fictive person will not be taken as coincidental. Actually, I’m not sure how to feel about this new info – or if I mind being fictionalized – I do that to myself (and everyone I know) all the time through the cunning use of narrative frames and effective rationalizations -so for time being I guess I’ll just let it go and see what, if anything, develops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home