|

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Mercury in retrograde hits with a vengeance:

(Mercury went retrograde Monday)

MB blew out her front left tire while being run off the road onto a curb by some asshole. She has thrown out her back somehow as part of the impact. She has the spare tire on a different wheel to replace the tire she lost two weeks ago and she is having to take the bus to work. Her vehicle flounders in the backyard next to the dog tether that stopped working as the only moving part, the spring in the tie-out catch, has broken.

Yesterday at the end of my workday the office printer was making icky “I can’t advance the paper cause I’m broke” noises. I was on the way out the door so I cancelled all print jobs, shut off the printer and figured I’d deal with it today. Over the course of the evening all of the ink leaked out of the printer such that when I picked it up to take a closer look and set it on the carpet, I managed to ruin my clothing and the carpet. We have the carpet mostly clean, but rather than fuck with my destroyed pants I just went home and threw out everything I was wearing, after lobbing the ink spewing fucker into the dumpster.

If creativity and destruction are two sides of the same coin this current little phase promises to be quite creative.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home