|

Monday, August 02, 2004

Yesterday we went to the Jack Russell brewpub and got sloshed on scotch ale – here’s a review. When we got back I made a vat of gumbo, which I don’t think was a big hit, as neither of them had had it before. I had three bowls and think it was one of my best batches in some time, I hope they don’t just pitch the leftovers. The kids had eggs. Andy and Vick were polite about it, but anyway maybe I’ll make something more mainstream tonight if they let me near the kitchen. Andy and I got up early today and golfed eighteen at a local course, vacation=golf. We’re in the process of making breakfast burritos and the kids are at the park with mom. Soon I think a nap and then I’ll earn my keep later today by gardening and hanging some valances.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home