|

Monday, November 22, 2004

I got a call from my old job tonight with a work referral - a grant-writing thing. They are firing my last hire Vicky, who is the one who called me, "Yeah, they want to give other students the chance to work here." Oh honey if you're buying that line... anyway curiosity killed the cat. I went to the web page to see if they had her bio up. Vicky told me her name was Sheri.

Sheri _______, Administrative Coordinator

As an Administrative Coordinator, Sheri works with students and staff to allow the whole organization to work in full and total harmony. This allows for the students to get a full impact of the educational system. Sheri also carries a BA in Business Administrationa and a MA in Marketing that gives the Healing Art Center a vivacious medium. Sheri enjoys seeing the students learn and grow with the system.

What is Administrationa? And what the hell is a vivacious medium? A sexy psychic? Yup, they are going to do fine without me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home