|

Monday, November 22, 2004

I want to change my vitual space around but I am not finding any templates that I like. I have a book on HTML that I could dig into at long last, but at the outset all that would get me... well, it would be minimal. Thoughts?

Do people do shout outs on blogs?

When I went to Erica's birthday party I walked down the steps into the basement to find her longterm whatever Justin. You grasp "whatevers" right? Anyway, Justin gives me the mosters of rock drunken gang sign and shouts Fulcrum Monkey kicks ass!!!!! Which leads me to believe that we occasionally get visits from Justin, who is now in Chicago, trapped in a high rise with hundreds of Latina single mothers. Justin has kicked my ass at chess many times and deserves many props. Where is the Justin blog we wonder?

And then there is R who checks in a couple of times a week, perhaps just on Thursdays. She skips over the dream bits, but likes the mythic everyman seeking vocation thread. She had planned a blogging novel, but now drifts in alternate directions. I am told she writes well, but this is conserved for publication. We lounged a charming drunk in backrooms of rapid fire observation and oddly thrown darts. So, a shout out there as well.

I'd also like to do a hello to any of the Beta Omega Beta and companions who might have stopped in. I found a classic BOB photo from back in the day that I will soon post. Perhaps tomorrow. Comments are welcome as are your visits. Thanks -k-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home