|

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

I wouldn’t call this drunken blogging. I think lubricated blogging will suffice. We went down to The City Museum tonight and found it mostly closed. I say mostly because there is an external bar that was open. Who would be drinking in an external bar at said facility but employees? Once the employees decided they liked us they let us in through a side door and we had the first floor virtually to ourselves – there were only a few other employees and their girlfriends roaming around. How fucking cool is that? I’ll post pictures when Vick gets them developed. It’s like a fantasy to have a museum to your self. Camilla was in seventh heaven and she climbed through the ceiling and under the floor. They are going back on Friday to see the rest.

So we had an impromptue party here tonight. I was supposed to pick Mary up at the airport at eleven-thirty, but her flight was cancelled because of heavy rain in Phoenix. Who cancels a flight because of rain? That must be a serious fucking weather system. My nephews are skiing in Tahoe, but cut their runs short because of the blizzard – poor babies. They had to ski right up to their front door and go in for hot chocolate. I was going to ski up to my door today, but without heath insurance I didn’t want to risk the fall. Oh, there is also no snow here and I don’t have skis; a flawed plan all around.

I was going to ski down to Mike’s for some gin but I never went in much for cross country events, and there is no snow… and it’s like sixty degrees. That’s Missouri for you, four degrees one day and seventy the next.

I was on someone’s blog and she was taking questions from the comments field. Do you have questions? I can pretend to have answers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home