|

Monday, January 24, 2005

I’m in the zone – I applied for an editorial position with Elsavier at Seth’s and Chris’ prompting, I have application packets to substitute teach in route from several school districts and I need to complete a TB shot and a FBI background check as part their process. I don’t have a doctor so I’m not sure where to go for the shot. I guess there’s a free clinic up the street but I’m waiting for the packets so I can be sure what I need.

I finally tried to epoxy my passenger side door handle back into place, the one that got ripped out Halloween night over at Hannah’s. I am currently re-seasoning my cast iron in the oven and I have two loads of wash in process. I am going to take a break here in a minute and wash the car. I ordered a new social security card to replace my wallet worn one as the temp agency I called requires one for the daily send out. I revised my job search criteria at Great Hires – which is a Missouri career placement service. So that’s not a bad morning is it?

I read the bios of the staff at the Christian radio station and decided I would rather suffer an untimely death than work with these people – so that’s out of the picture. When I finally get moving it tends to a radical shift like this – build up pressure and then let it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home