|

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Ok – this is cool as shit – Don made Jen a favicon for her blog. A favicon is that small image that appears to the left of your address in the browser window (I had no idea). Check mine out – I have a small golden monkey in a red fez in full brachiating motion. I know it’s small, but it was my first try and for starters I think it’s pretty cool. Here's a version of it you can see:



I know you want a favicon too and if you go here you can turn any image into a favicon. Then you need to download it to your computer. I used adobe photoshop 2.0 to extract the compressed image and save it as a bmp file so I could then upload it to photobucket. - then it’s just a little bit of code provided on the initial web page I sent you to and you have yourself a cool little widget – and this blogging thing is sometimes all about cool little widgets is it not.

Ah well: maybe eventually I'll go with something like this



as an overall theme. Or is that too hipster?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home