|

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Ugly morning wake up: I can’t shake this winter cold. It could be worse though; my sister V called and she had to take my nephew into the hospital this a.m. with pneumonia. He’s all pumped full of steroids and she’s pumped full of guilt as she made him go to school for the last two days. So I’m going to go play Halo II with sick boy later and get him some drugs.

M.B. and I did a budget for me last night to figure out how much I need to be making. I know at this point that you are sick to death of hearing about my work situation – you’re not alone. The thing is that I have a great deal of debt and I need to make enough to cover my expensive life. Any part time work I do is deducted from my unemployment benefits – yeah that’s a good system – so I can’t just take any job, I have to take the right job.

I went to Riddle’s Penultimate last night by myself to have a pint of Guinness and listen to the Tuesday night jazz trio. I should figure out audio blogging as this kid on the vibes was astounding. The bar is hiring, but they want proof of hepatitis vaccination. What’s with all the needles? TB to teach, hep to bartend – I’m going to feel like a pincushion by the time I land a gig.

I am on the razor’s edge about my hair, I have said in the past that I would never have short hair again, but we all say silly things and if it’s standing between me and a job then I guess it might have to go.

I’ve been making lots of changes in my life, but I am not trilled about making a radical change to my appearance. I don’t know, maybe it would be a good thing to get into some new psychic space. Blah.

Can’t deal. Going back to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home