|

Sunday, February 27, 2005

After all my traveling I guess I needed a low-key weekend. I had dinner with Angela on Friday and we watched I Heart Huckabees, which is now in my top ten for the year.

Yesterday I did next to nothing. I lounged around reading Frank Herbert’s The Jesus Incident. Apparently I am on a science fiction bender what with the two Gibson books I devoured this week. I watched I Heart Huckabees for a second time and an odd little film Brad loaned me called Eulogy. Brad and I met early morning by the Rugby fields in Forest Park and took Sebastian and Rosco for a long walk, so I guess I exercised. I slept a lot yesterday as well – two multiple hour naps. I hate waking up at six p.m. in the dark and having to figure out what day and what six it is.

Today I am renting a carpet machine and cleaning my sister’s carpets – exciting! We made a deal that she would pay and I would labor so that I could run the thing home and do my own carpets as well. So perhaps some cleaning Karma will gateway me into a productive week. I have to get Tom from the airport tomorrow at six a.m. so don’t let me forget. Once again I did not will the lottery, so methinks I need a new plan. Dan and Seth have both suggested that I become a Gigolo so that everywhere I go people know the part I’m playing. I don’t really know what to say to that.

Anyway - Vick just called to remind me to bring the Armor All for her car - looks to be a cleaning day - does that mean spring is here?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home