|

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Today I have become a different kind of man. Yesterday I was a buyer. I even bought the space and the time that have allowed me to become this new man. Today, with my Neon Old Style sign and my Battlestar Galactica model on display I became a dealer. I took shelves and whatnot over there, but I am still pricing my table full of detris at home. I don’t like it so far. It’s still too new and many of the people I met today were rude. They are sellers. They are trying to get more than they paid for something. It’s like this: you bought the dope, but they knew the guy who sold it and so they skimmed off you. That’s who these people I met today are – they’re lampreys on the capitalism shark. Well, it’s good for an essay or two, if not for some hard currency. Ah well, that’s me, taking the link down to the Fat Tuesday Parade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home