|

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Could blogger be running anymore slowly? I’m glad I have haloscan comments.

Last night I sat through three hours of various student bands from Parkway North and surrounding schools. It’s always odd to be closer in age to the parents than to the kids. Then we finished up Taylor’s rough draft for a paper about the impact Mountain Men had on westward expansion – Mountain Men influenced westward expansion by exploring the Great Plains, establishing a fur trade, and discovering the Northwest Passage. Who knew? Ah, social studies, but for the Texas textbook lobby dumbing you down as a discipline what a fascinating subject you would be.

Today, St Pat’s that it is = public drinking of Guinness at the Dogtown parade – actually in less than an hour as the parade starts at noon. Maybe I’ll see you there.
If you find me at the parade and tell me the magic password "westword expansion" I'll give you a bottle cap. Mark, get set, go.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home