|

Friday, March 11, 2005

Details of late:

So, as you may or may not know I see a lot of movies. Mostly I rent, but occasionally I go out see films and earlier this week I went to see Be Cool at the Moolah. Please avoid this terrible film at all costs. It is the worst film I have seen in maybe five years. The only reason I went to see it was because it was at the Moolah. They have shriner hats for chandeliers and an open bar. Image hosted by Photobucket.comIf it weren’t for the gin and tonics I would have shot myself halfway through the film. This place also has a bowling alley in the basement so that’s an evening.

Erica came over last night to drink tequila and we watched Pitch Black, the Vin Diesel prequel to The Chronicles of Riddick. Not bad as science fiction goes. She’s off to Chicago for the weekend (Hi Justin). BJ will be in this afternoon and we shall play pool at the usual gin joint until such time as a poker game arises in one of our habitations. Then for the next seven days I’ll be living out in the county taking care of my nephew while my sister and her foreign exchange student do a whirlwind tour of Chicago, New York, and D.C. – a taste of the domestic life in the land of strip malls, helping with homework and defrosting dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home