|

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Strange days:

I got up and went grocery shopping. I got in the van to come home and it started to sputter and die. My gas gauge is broken. On the fifth try I got the van started and kept my foot revving the engine such that I was able to two foot the gas and break peddles together with downshifting into neutral at key moments to get me up the station. Short-term problem solved. What might knock the float loose, fuel injector cleaner, a bottle of heat? Is it still a float on a 93? I'm glad that happened today instead of tomorrow morning.

I came home and did some editorial consulting work for BJ’s Law firm. Invented my own company name and devised an invoice system – Jen has inspired me to go more pro with my consulting work. I wrote a brief synopsis of Dazzler #1 for your edification. Scheduled Joseph’s early May St. Louis visit at a local venue, communicated with his tour manager Lyn and arranged advertising in The Healthy Planet to coincide with Earth Day celebrations.

I ate hot wings, had coffee, water and milk. Now I am going to watch Rules of Attraction and vegge out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home