|

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

One year ago I met Chris:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and he had a hat!

Looks pretty much the same doesn’t it. I guess I sold that Old Style neon light from the kitchen window in my junk stall and the final strand of Christmas lights that Ruthann and I had put up there finally died, so those are gone. I think we ended up drinking those beers and eating that food, so that’s gone, unless some of the trace minerals have survived in our bone structure. I haven’t had a haircut in over a year and a half so I guess some particles from the meal could now be red curls. I still use that big pot above the dishwasher to refill the fish tanks. I think the hat went to goodwill. Same cell phone, magic eight ball, unframed print, bar, black margarita salt holder, same me my dearest Chuang Tzu, Heraclitus, whoever. No Progress as promised.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home