|

Thursday, September 01, 2005

The man with the golden cell phone arm:

The title is a reference to a classic book and film adaptation about heroin addiction. I am in withdrawal and you might be calling me right now. Am I supposed to explain these references or just drop them? Anyway I left both my van and my cell phone over at my sister’s today as they have limited utility of late. I am borrowing her Jetta for mileage on a trip to cheese land. My phone is two years old and beat to death, so in this plan expiration widow she and I are switching to Sprint I think and getting new phones. I had to leave mine with her for the sim card transfer this weekend. You could call me at home, but I’ll be Wisconsin so you might not want to bother. Jes and I are off tomorrow to relax before the coming onslaught. My life is getting busier as I start both an internship and teaching two sections of a new class next week.

So here are some now and then shots of the farm house to which we are headed.

Built in the 1880’s

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Vinyl sided in the 1990’s

Ah well. I might not blog much for a few days. Have a nice Labor Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home