|

Saturday, August 27, 2005

It’s three a.m. – later actually – and I am just home from Jes’s B-day. As an ancillary treat I got roasted by BJ and Jason for my boring blog of late – not that it’s not a generally boring blog – but it’s been really bad lately what with all the birthdays of dead novelists and recipes. Apparently the lawyer boys are long time skimmers of my blog and treated me to a friars style impression of my writing with highlights such as Karl writes about his fish, Karl spends weeks telling us how to ride a bike, here’s what Karl had to eat this week and you’ll never guess what temperature he cooked it at... I guess that the irony is that the performance was so detailed as to assure me that as boring as I get on this blog, they are still often bored to such a degree with their own lives that they’ll take the time to read about mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home