|

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Back in classes, yes I am. There is one other M.Ed. student in my Psychology of Exceptional Children class. I haven’t felt like a nontraditional student much in my education, but I will in this class. The median age of the students is twenty one and the instructor can’t be more than twenty five – she is pregnant and due in September so we went over the maternity plan today because her three weeks off could really start at any time. I have a secondary instructor for the class that I will be meeting with next week to give me the additional work that will turn this into a graduate class. I just need to keep with the mantra that I will get out of any class what I put into it. Anyway, it’s off to grammar and financial aid.

Jes had some good news from UMSL if you haven’t heard. She’s going to be able to transfer her Absent Water show to the UMSL gallery in The Galaxy downtown as part of an active instructor installation. So the one night only show will get a long run in a new space after all. Go see some shots of the show over at Fuzzy’s page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home