|

Friday, August 19, 2005

Plans within plans:
(I need to reread Dune)

Jes has her show opening Friday night at Third Degree so some of the tribe are gathering here at circle K around seven p.m. Friday to go over together and ease the traveling of people who haven’t been there before. Let me know if you want to join us here first so we’ll know to wait for you. We’ll probably leave circle K around seven ten.

I have to go hold office hours for work soon, as I switched them to tonight from my usual Fridays to accommodate the opening. Today has been a drift around the city day as I had several errands and also took care of my sister’s Weimaraners for an hour. They are finally beginning to mellow a bit with age. Silver is getting fixed next week so that should slow her down a little.

Graduate school friend Karen is getting married on Saturday to John so we have the wedding followed by the reception and then Jes and I will be doing the Moonlight Ramble after the reception with her dad and nephew, so it’s looking like a full weekend. We might grill on Sunday, depending on exhaustion and the weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home