|

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Cold:

It was eleven degrees with the wind-chill when I left the house this morning, but my Green Bay Packers gloves are warm. My starter is going out in the van so I got to sit there in the cold for awhile until it decided to start. I broke out my winter hat today, but I don’t think I’ll grow the beard back this year, I was doing a bit of hiding from life when I had the beard and I’m no longer in that mode. Good things are happening with my career as a teacher. Several instructors have offered to write me letters and I am being head hunted by a district. I have a tour scheduled for the Tuesday after Thanksgiving break to encourage me to apply. With a double undergrad and two Master’s degrees my salary and employment options look pretty good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home