|

Friday, November 11, 2005

I have four advisors in my program. I have an English advisor, an education advisor, a certification advisor and a graduate advisor. Mostly I deal with a secretary who they all filter their directives through. She is a huge Harry Potter fan. Her desk is covered with figures and there are posters on the wall. Her emails come with quotes from Dumbledore at the bottom (if you think a guy with a phoenix for a familiar is really dead then you are a twit). Anyway, when I was in to get an extra timecard I mentioned that the movie was out soon and she told me that she had her tickets already. The eighteenth is only seven days away. I mention it because the other Harry Potter dorks that I know, Beth & Jen, who normally put counters on their blogs for this sort of thing have made no mention of it whatsoever. How will the franchise survive, I ask you, if you falter in your blind enthusiasm?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home