|

Thursday, November 03, 2005

I should be grading right now. I scheduled this time for grading. I should have graded last night as well, but I didn’t do it then either. I made salmon and wild rice and helped celebrate the success of Jes’ volunteer meeting (which I couldn’t be at because I was in class). Sometimes simple recipes are best, I baked the salmon after seasoning it with crushed black pepper, sea salt, butter and fresh thyme.

Jes had sixty people show up to volunteer for the glass conference next year and only sixteen or so were ringers (friends and family). She also has a new co-chair from Mad Art. Many hands make light work. I’m excited for her.

My plan today was to get to school by eight and grade until my nine thirty class, but it is nine now and I just got here, so what’s the point. I’ll grade from 11- 12:30 and then from two until the grading is done. That’s the new plan.

Download: after grading I need to write my journals for Donna’s class, and then there are the three papers on school policy transcribing the interviews that I have recorded on the micro-cassette, the unit two rough draft design on writers of the revolutionary war (which I’ve already taught so it’s reverse design inserting formal objectives to guide what I’ve already done), the personal culture essay revision (which needs serious restructuring), the first third of the Ausperger’s book with summary to the teacher (Sunday-all day), the disability interview (Jen, I need to interview you again). That’s not everything, it’s just everything I can think of right now that’s either due next week or past due already.

I have 63 hours in on my internship (out of 100 due by Dec 6th). I am doing another seven tomorrow and then driving over to the Teaching and Technology Conference to get professional development hours in. I’ll be done at 5:30 and then the rumor is that Tyler is having a bonfire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home