|

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I’m waiting to take a test. I am all acronym-ed up and can tell you in detail about CALLA, KWL, KAU, LEA, PQR and many other fine abbreviations for the educational theory of the month club; this for my Teaching Reading Across the Curriculum class, a class in which the English teachers constitute the preached-to choir while the gym teachers sit in the back row and make fun us, just like high school.

There is enough caffeine in my system to kill a small rhino, which is good because after class I have a four hour take home final for my grammar class, 25 papers to grade for my job, and three page length journals to write for my Psychology of Diverse learners class (all of which needs to be done by nine a.m. tomorrow). Tomorrow night I have parent teacher conferences at my high school internship and on Friday I shall rest (until Happy Ass gets into town).

Saturday Six-Flags is a possibility and Sunday is my Nephew Henry’s first birthday. Monday I am back to my internship where I need to start taking over the classroom with my own lesson plans as early as Wednesday. So I am too busy to watch the game tonight, but maybe I’ll listen on the radio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home