|

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Here’s a dilemma for you. I love taking classes and writing papers. I love teaching and researching and stretching my mind and those of my students. I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate grading. High school teaching involves lots of points, lots of innumerable little points, lots of them. What in the jhdgcvadgv ashgvsdfh am I doing? I got into this program because I knew I could. I got grants and they are paying my bills. I will have to pay them back. This is not charity.

In other insanity news I am thinking about quitting my job. It is nothing but grading and I have no control over the course design. I just grade. The students are mad at me right now for a course I did not design. I need to get empowered here. I am feeling on the defensive for things that are not my fault. Blah.

I am at school right now waiting for a class to start that is almost two hours away….. I am in a mood, don’t mind me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home