|

Friday, October 21, 2005

I was up at five yesterday. I did half a take home grammar test, wrote three short papers on observing students with I.E.P. reports (official documents that require classroom accommodation for learning or physical disabilities), wrote a film review of an MTV special on the dating habits of the disabled, went to my first class and handed the papers in where I saw good group presentations on hearing loss, bi-polar disorder and MS, finished the grammar test four minutes before it was due, went home and changed into a suit, met with several sets of parents regarding their students grades at the high school that I am interning at (all advanced students of course who are advanced in part because of obvious parental support), came home, ate dinner, fell into bed fully dressed.

I want to take today off as I have no official be-here responsibilities, but instead I will use it to catch up. I have three papers that have revisions due as soon as I can get them in and I still have a mountain of grading from my real world job. Tonight will be blow-off-some-steam with Happy Ass in town. I hope to see you (if in town) at the glass factory tonight. It should be a great time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home