|

Sunday, October 23, 2005

It something I have to accept about myself that I have a tendency to do too much.

The Happy Ass show on Friday was great – there were some interpersonal wrinkles with a band member’s husband but I am going to gloss that as blog inappropriate. They really did a kick ass job in a venue that is still deciding what it’s going to be. I’ll write more about the show later, I’m in the mood now to simply list the insanity of yesterday’s adventures.

Saturday morning we took the motorcycle; all gloved and coated up for a cold ride. We met most of the band for breakfast at Kopperman’s Deli in the West End. After a little local shopping we said goodbye and zoomed over to Jes’ folks. We took their van to a rummage sale that a friend of Jes’ mom. In the odd universal kismet way that things tend to happen, this house turned out to be where I got the ice dolphin mold last year. So strange.

We hit a few more rummage sales and then went to a framer’s to get some recently purchased art and a few older pieces framed for the house. We did a group artistic consultation on frame choices and then went to a Chinese Seafood Dim Sum place that none of us had been to before located inside of an old movie theater on Olive. It was ok but I think Lu Lu’s is better.

Later, we took a little downtime after we got the bike back to my place, but then discovered that my nephew Taylor was in town and needed to get a copy of his boarding pass for his flight out tomorrow. We ran the pass, printed from my computer, out to South St. Charles and watched Constantine with them. Then Tyler called so we went down to his house and joined Adam, Sarah, Dan, Bree, and Tyler for a little poker.

Today is my Nephew Henry’s birthday so I am off now for gift and card. What do you get a one year old?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home