|

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Teaching went well. I was more effusive about it last night so I should have written something then. I teach for four hours straight Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings, so I am doing everything I can to bring in a variety of modes of instruction. I’m looking forward to next week with that class. They are a great bunch of students – very bright and willing to discuss the material. One of them told me after class that I remind him of Eddie Izzard, so I must be doing something right.

I called Jes after work and she was out bar drifting with GAS luminaries. I didn’t have the juice to join them, but it’s good to see all that work turn into lots of fun and friendliness. Speaking of which, I am off to volunteer by stuffing guest bags with brochures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home