|

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I had a little bit of a Murphy’s Law day today. I tried to go and rescue Jes from work as a large thunderstorm rolled into town. I was actually just swapping out vehicles, leaving her my van and driving her motorcycle home. Of course it started to rain before I got to her job and then there was nowhere to park. I eventually found a spot a block away and drove off on the slick, newly wet pavement. On the way home there was a huge accident on Grand Ave. right in front of me. Then I ran out of gas, in the rain. Luckily there is a reserve tank on the bike, which Jes reminded me of when I called to see about a rescue of my rescue, and I wasn’t in the accident, so it could have been much worse.

I think the heat is just making me grumpy. I hate heat. I would much rather be cold. My sleep schedule is all out of wack and that is making me grumpy as well. Here it is one in the morning and it feels like midday to me. I have to get off of the coffee and start exercising more so that I am sleepy at night. I think I am wound up without a proper outlet. School starts again soon and I got some prep materials in the mail today, so getting back to work – at least prep work – tomorrow will do me good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home