|

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Thursday through Sunday I was out of town getting a rest after the craziness of the conference. Jes followed on Friday with Beth and Erica. I don’t generally like to post about being out of town while I’m out of town. It seems imprudent to let the general public know that you’re not home and will not be there anytime soon, especially given all the theft of late in my neighborhood. We left the dog behind to enjoy the central air, bite would be burglars, and bask in the ministrations of our house/dog/cat/fish/snake sitter.

Chris and Vanessa have pictures a’ plenty to post of our conjoined respite, as Chris was breaking in a new water-proof, digital Pentax. I am working on developing a new posting style in which I write less and less often, but am much more vibrantly descriptive. I’ll let you know how it’s coming along in a few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home