|

Thursday, September 07, 2006

All week I’ve been fighting the desire to get up extra early. I gave up today and got up at four. I walked the dog under a full and yellow moon, a harvest moon, thinking about how four a.m. had been my average bed time for years.

Yesterday had some small adventure. The marriage license comes from city hall and is available only during the week before five. I am in H before they open and don’t get back until well after they close. We both have to be there to get a license. “Here he comes, here comes Speed Racer. He’s a demon on wheels.” I got to city hall yesterday around quarter to five. All the women in the office were congratulating me on my arrival. In a short ten minutes we closed down the place and will have the license by Monday. We have some final adjustments to make to the rings, but after that we’ll be all set with the big stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home