|

Monday, November 27, 2006

We are back from Thanksgiving at my family’s Wisconsin farm. We traveled sans Sebastian (the dog) and thus made record time. It only took seven hours and forty minutes to get there and roughly eight hours to get back. I normally plan that as a nine hour trip, but without dog walks or much traffic one can apparently knock an hour off.


We did the family thing while there: we played lots of golf on my dad’s eighteen hole/one fairway course as it was sixty degrees; we played several rounds of sheep’s head in three, four and five handed variations; we watched A White Christmas and The Gods Must Be Crazy; and we ate four thousand pounds of food. I am back to work today and must dash as I need to be out the door by 5:30 and it’s already 4:50. I hope you-all had a happy Thanksgiving and are voiding tryptophan en masse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home