|

Thursday, March 18, 2004

Prince tickets go on sale Saturday for a May 5th show date at The Savis Center. Angela is going to call her connection to try and score us good tickets. We went to Mai Lee again last night. I have this sinus thing where I can’t hear out of my left ear – ick – the food was great, but upon reflection we should have gone to Thai Seafood Café as they have some of the hottest curries I can stand. I ordered my food hot and spiced it up with the sauces at the table – but it was still too mild for what I needed. I tried eating straight wasabi when we got home, but even that didn’t work, too mild. If it’s not better by tomorrow I am going to do a cranio session with Ann. We rented two movies last night, The Battle of Shaker Heights & I’m Going to Get you Sucka. The latter we watched for about fifteen minutes before shutting it off, the former was quite good and reminded me of Rushmore – same type of humor. Today at work I am constructing new contracts for inactive students, they need to sign a contract when they take a session off ensuring they know how much time they can take off and still be allowed to resume their programs. I’m also developing an evaluation for students to critique the clinic staff and procedures. I met with one of the co/authors of a popular book we sell on transformational breathing to see about holding workshops here in the future. I got Tyler’s wife Bree a massage in the student clinic. I also got Mary in tonight, afterward she’s coming over to debrief me on her latest adventures in the land of love and loss. Yesterday I couldn’t tell Angela what I’d done all day at work – sometimes it just escapes me as it’s always just the next thing and the next phone call ad infinitum, so I thought I’d take a mental snapshot of this moment. I talked to our Biotone rep, I need to call her back, I need to call Earthlite & I need to call Anna Coy back, we’re thinking about carrying her CD collection. This is my work life.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home