|

Monday, September 20, 2004

Home again, home again, jigidy jig. J.F. Sebastian is sure happy to see me and I smell like Jason’s dog Othello & Grace’s dog Toby - so there is the added bonus of canine olfactory postcards from Kansas City Kansas and St. Paul Minnesota. This is turning out to be a year full of road trips. I rolled out of St. Paul around eight am and just got home at 11:30 pm, so that’s a full day of ass hauling. The best roadside attraction was Boondox Iowa and the last boondoggle café. I really need to start carrying a camera now that I am photo blogger. I passed a car dealership in Ames Iowa that had one word on the marquee: “Karl.” That was an inexplicable howdy from the universe. I will put “Universe” up on my marquee tomorrow, after I find a marquee, buy it, and load it into my huge frickin van. The van handled great. I got to spend a few hours with six-week-old Triton Emily in KC (after getting lost on my way in) from five to seven thirty. Jason let me hold and feed her while we got caught up. I am an uncle once again. I am home, I am safe, I am exhausted, more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home