|

Saturday, October 09, 2004

Here’s an odd one. Today’s outlier award (yesterday’s went to the United Kingdom) goes to Lahore Pakistan. The counter that I am using shows me what key words people were searching when they found and clicked on my site. Cool huh. A few days ago someone in Capistrano California, land of the swallows, came to this site by searching “alternate nostril breathing” which I apparently wrote about some months back. I thought that was unusual, but our friend from Pakistan searched “wrestler, tiger, doula” and got me. That makes sense, cause I’m always writing about how the doula that oversaw my birth once wrested a tiger named Frank. Or then there’s the one about my ex-girlfreind the tiger-doula Elisha who came to the profession of water-birthing tigers via gator wrestling in the everglades. And who could forget my classic post about the juice-tiger I wrestled from a different health conscious doula named Evangeline, I move in doula circles, to begin my weekly world news juice tiger diet. Truth is always stranger than fiction.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home