|

Thursday, October 21, 2004

It’s time to play the Bush is a dumb fucker game.

Me, buying gin up the street at the “No irradiated meat” small grocery that Mike runs.

Mike, “Hey Karl, what’s up.”

Karl, “Nothing. Watching the news? I figured you’d have the game on.”

Mike, “It’s on commercial and I thought I’d see if Bush had said anything dumb enough to cost him the election.”

Karl, “Saying dumb things is sort of a constant with him, isn’t it? It hasn’t hurt him so far.”

Mike, “Yeah there are enough stupid hoosiers that’ll vote for him no matter what. The country is in the worst shape in history and people just don’t see it.”

Karl, “So are we moving to Canada?”

Mike, “Nah, we survived Reagan, we can survive this asshole.”

Karl, “I didn’t survive Reagan. I’ll show you my student loan bill sometime. It’s kept me just above the poverty level for the last decade.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home