|

Monday, November 08, 2004

Am I loosing ground or gaining it?

I slept ten hours last night. I dreamt that I was at a wedding, the wedding of one of my brother’s, but I’m not sure which one. It wasn’t a wedding in the past. It was in the future, in a futuristic house with a central pyramid shaped room with a glass ceiling and several chambers off that large central room. The wedding celebration was happening on the same day as my final day of work at the HAC. I was wearing an electric blue sharkskin suit coat and I kept doing little dances. At one point I did a five-minute tap dance number with Fred Astaire. I was supposed to assemble a home gym for my old boss, but I kept getting interrupted and I was more than indifferent to the completion of it. He was going to leave me a goodbye note, but in the place of the note I found a raw pine two-by-four with odd symbols burnt into it with a wood burning kit. My dream life staged a little psychic celebration to be free of the HAC.

The bills are paid for now. The freezer is full of frozen stew in little one serving containers. The car buyer did not show up. A neighbor told me I wasn’t asking enough. Joseph made a counter offer which I am considering. He assented to my asking price by building in a great deal of additional work. The Red Sea is hiring bartenders.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home