|

Thursday, November 11, 2004

I am sitting at a computer in Jen’s kitchen. There are two goldfish to my right swimming around a large plastic sponge Bob square pants. We walked Jen’s dog Goldie up to campus and back and I am now waiting for Bob’s office hours to end so we can make our 7:30 reservation at Minn’s Cuisine. There was just enough Gin in the cupboard for a gin and tonic, which I am drinking out of a glass that is covered in playful kittens. Jen’s house is also covered in playful kittens, of the live variety. Couches suffer, eyes water, but laps are generally warm. A grey kitty named sprite is sitting on the actual monitor of this machine. Bob just called and is ready to go eat – so more later. Remind me to tell you about Adam and Joseph. My afternoon meeting with Joseph went very well. We have a deal that will keep me in q-tips for the next six months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home