|

Monday, November 08, 2004

Carlo continues to emote:

Sorry to continue to be overtly political when we’re in the healing time, I just have a fair amount of time on my hands to rant, being unemployed and all. I blame myself. I could have done more to turn Missouri blue. The talk around the hypothetical water cooler has turned from moving to Canada to moving to blue states. No point staying where you’re not wanted. This is not casual banter. Resumes are being rewritten, the fine print of leases have registered their first gaze. With Eden-ic Illinois’ smoldering Sauget smokestacks so close how could we not be tempted to throw up our hands and hop shorelines? Liberate the liberals! Let flow libation! We will drink to your deception with a rousing chorus of “not my candidate, not my problem”. Drinker’s denial I know. Good thing Bush is a uniter and not a divider.

So, let’s change the subject. I have managed in the past two and a half years to pay off more than half of my personal debt. That means in just two and a half years I can start living like a human again. Wait. Scratch that. I am going back to school to incur the national debt of Paraguay. Toxic blogger detected… take steps to improve attitude. Blah.

I’ve been looking things up on ebay that I might sell on ebay, it hardly seems worth the effort. Factor in time and hassle and a garage sale wins out hand down over the internet marketplace. Maybe I need a booth in one of those places with booths. Would anyone pay my phantom toll?

I completed my proactive list for today around five and I’ve written a proactive list for tomorrow. So you’ll be happy to know I am being proactive. I am feeling better from the illness of the weekend and have been sleeping ten hours a night. I am bored. I have no money to spend on drink or think. My gas tank is full, but I must conserve it and anywhere I might go “they” would try and sell me something anyway. I tried to find something light to read on my bookshelves to no avail. If I don’t come up with something soon I believe I will sleep another ten hours. That’s a good sign right? I’m getting my rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home