|

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

I'm a little bored and surfing a mostly silent blog land - so I thought I would try a meme. I've never done one of these - I don't think - Becky C and I used to do the cosmo quizzes - is that similar?

I stole this from Jay

1. Your name spelled backwards: Lrak
2. Where were your parents born? Wisconsin
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? The Fugs song Kill for Peace
4. What’s your favorite restaurant? Minn's Cuisine - or Mai Lee
5. Last time you swam in a pool? When Jen and Derek had a hotel in Clayton
6. Have you ever been in a school play? Yes - I even wrote a few
7. How many kids do you want? That's still an open question - let's start with "if"
8. Type of music you dislike most? Hmmmmm - crappy pop boyband top 40 shit
9. Are you registered to vote? Yes
10. Do you have cable? No - strictly a rental household
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? Yes
12. Ever prank call anybody? Yes - but not since grade school
13. Ever get a parking ticket? Yes
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? I have done the sky diving so that means bungee jumping is next - does that sling shot thing at Six Flaggs count?
15. Farthest place you ever traveled: born in New Guinea so if that's the starting point then St. Louis would be the furthest. Recently would be Hawaii and London
16. Do you have a garden? I have lots of house plants and some of them end up in the cooking - a garden of pots
17. What’s your favorite comic strip? Doonesbury
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Yes
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Shower in the morning and sometimes again at night - depending on what the day entailed
20. Best movie you’ve seen in the past month? Sideways or Saved
21. Favorite pizza toppings? Hawaiian
22. Chips or popcorn? Either - I don't snack much - popcorn I guess
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? Lip color
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? I don't have a smoke house
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Does the best ass contest in a random New Orleans bar in 1994 count?
26. Orange Juice or apple? Grapefruit (with Gin)
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? My nephew Trevor and I had Jack in the Box late Monday night - a more formal dinner would be with Bob and Mary at Il Spazio in Kirksville MO on Sunday last - I had the shepherd's pie and it was quite good
28. Favorite type chocolate bar? Hershey with almonds
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? Fairly recently, for all the good it did
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Summer - I made salsa from Deby's tomatoes and peppers
31. Have you ever won a trophy? Yes - bowling
32. Are you a good cook? Come over, what can I make you?
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? Yes, and change the oil, and charge the battery, fill the tires, jump it, pop it in second on a hill, get out and push, etc.
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? It's a wonderful life gift set (as a gift)
35. Sprite or 7-up? Tonic (with Gin)
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? Yes - various bar shirts - tuxedos
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? Fish food
38. Ever throw up in public? Yes, but not in a very long time.
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? Preference equals a loving millionaire, but that "or" would naively lead me to love over money, but then all love ends in death, right? But the leading cause of death is life... so go figure, laid or paid you'll think the grass is greener on the other side cause humans are all nuts. I prefer to blaithe which everyone knows means to bluff.
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes - it's happened to me several times in an electrostatic pop
41. Ever call a 1-900 number? Nope
42. Can ex’s be friends? Yes - Steph's regular drunk dials stand in testament
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? My sister Sandy at the birth of my Nephew Henry
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? No idea - sixth child=few pictures
45. What message is on your answering machine? Boring give me a job pap
46. What'’s your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? The sandwich samurai
47. What was the name of your first pet? Yannah (Enga for Dog)
48. What is in your wallet? No Plastic - that's for sure - cut up and buried
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? When is that? Gin thirty?
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? To be alive, to be loved, and to get to love so many dear friends (sap) - I'm grateful to have a home - a car - a chance at something new - none of that hurts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home