|

Sunday, January 02, 2005

It’s sort of a let down, after having so many people around, to go back to the life that was already in progress. I have some reality checks to cash and that is never fun. We have “water” backing up into the basement from the torrential rain on New Year’s Eve so I spent a half hour navigating my landlord’s corporate voice mail and I haven’t gotten a response yet – ah well that’s the weekend for you.

This is not the first time that we have had the “water” problem and I am beginning to think relocating isn’t the worst idea. This place is way too expensive for a struggling guy like me anyway. I generally move every three years or so, it’s a pattern my parents established in the eighties. I am talking myself into the inevitable move.

New Year’s day we watched a few movies here and one of them, Napoleon Dynamite, captured the essence of the Brillion years (1980-1984) quite well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home