|

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Six days now of unending rain have done little to improve my mood. My street has literally flooded. The local police have closed Delmar to through traffic. My picture tube may be going on the TV. Once I got it going, it had to warm up like the old zenith, then the sound didn’t work on the DVD I had rented. All the other DVDs I own work fine just the rental is fucked. I feel like I have a toxic field around me that is affecting everything I attempt to do. What do we do when the world gets like this? We say fuck it and go to sleep.

I am not doing well today. Part of my mood could be that I am doing the “induction” phase of Atkins to take off a little weight. I haven’t had a drink (alcohol) since Sunday, but I don’t feel like I want one. Lord knows there’s plenty of booze in the house left over from New Year’s Eve. I have had nothing but meat, milk, cheese and water since Monday night (when I had some rice). I’m also supposed to be eating salad and veggies, but I haven’t made it to the store (I’m broke). So, I’ve made another long to do list for tomorrow and I am giving up on today. M.B. got back from Virginia this a.m. so it’s two again at circle K. (The last sentence has been removed as it was misconstrued.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home