|

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

The most logical answer to the Tom question was simply to add twelve hours and try again, which I did and which worked. I decided to be a little late rather than early so I ran the carpet cleaning equipment (I steam cleaned my carpets yesterday) up to Dierberg’s by Vick off 270 and then I parked in the lot and went looking. Tom found me in short order and had only been waiting for twenty minutes or so. He gifted me with a rather nice martini glass and shaker set with a purple hue evocative of our school colors. I’ve learned an important lesson friends: get a flight number. None of this is a huge deal because it’s not like I’m doing anything anyway and I only live ten minutes from the airport. It’s possible that the wires got crossed Friday morning because we were out at bars until one and then I put him on the outgoing flight at four forty five. OK kids, off to read the classifieds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home