|

Saturday, March 19, 2005

This is sad. My nephew is on a double date at the theater up the street (they are seeing The Grudge) and I am blogwalking with one eye and watching Legally Blond with the other. Thanks for that quiz Jen, that was actually tough - I want to see the answer key - all my booze reference manuals are at home. I might run up to Dierberg’s for a bottle of wine and a fire log to ambiance my way through the evening.

In addition to having their first kiss last night T and his girl have managed to set up Mat with Jennifer. This is exciting as Mat really hasn’t dated much and Jennifer is the one pursuing, so this romance has the potential to last several weeks, assuming the double date goes well. I wasn’t feeling all that ambitious food wise so I made the kids turkey burgers. Turkey burgers on wonder bread are like pot pies, something that everyone should eat at least once every five years or so.

I brought my play station over to have fun with and after a few hours of use it gave up the ghost - ten years - we had a good run - I haven’t played video games in years so I am slightly tempted to upgrade systems, but only slightly. Yup, it’s as exciting as it sounds. And to think I’ve resisted domesticity all these years, what was I thinking?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home