|

Friday, April 01, 2005

I heard on NPR yesterday that the Army is doing signing bonuses of 15,000. That would clear my credit card debt and solve my conundrum about whether or not to cut my long hair. They’ll take you up to thirty-four now, so at thirty-two I could enlist regular army for two years and get an additional bonus for already having my bachelor’s degree. I could learn to shoot better and get back into shape as well. Am I army material?

Never give out your password or credit card number in an instant message conversation.

Jen says:
what's up?
Karl says:
you do not want to know what I was just doing
Karl says:
I was in a Army recruiting chat room
Karl says:
hello?
Jen says:
why the hell were you doing that???
Karl says:
15,000 signing bonus
Karl says:
boredom
Jen says:
karl, if you tell me that you are considering that, i will come down to st. louis and slap you.
Karl says:
it would solve my haircut sunundrum
Jen says:
shut UP!
Jen says:
hey, did you go check out shane's blog?
Karl says:
yes
Karl says:
nice
Jen says:
thank you
Jen says:
i had fun doing it
Karl says:
maybe Shane and I could enlist together
Jen says:
fuck that!
Karl says:
go get all shot up
Karl says:
become men
Jen says:
that boy would get beat up first.
Karl says:
I am trying not to stress about my interview
Jen says:
it's this afternoon?
Karl says:
If I joined the army they would whip my ass in shape and I could pay off my credit cards
Karl says:
yes
Jen says:
um, you are not joining the army
Karl says:
it might be fun
Jen says:
those might be two positives, one of which (shape) could be accomplished by your own self, and the other? Well, the negatives ouweight that positive.
Karl says:
learn to shoot
Jen says:
fuck you, it's april fool's day and i'm just walking right into it.
Karl says:
hahahahahahahhahahaha
Jen says:
fuck you. I cannot BELIEVE I just walked into that.
Jen says:

Jen says:
that was pretty good-- you had my blood pressure rising

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home