|

Friday, April 01, 2005

Productive day:

I took a loss this month at the booth – so I gave notice and put everything there on sale – 20% off. I will start bringing higher end items home to ebay – the other stuff isn’t worth the hassle of bringing home.

I absolutely nailed the second interview with Jim, who manages all four restaurants. I nailed the interview last week with Leslie, who is the business manager. I should hear back about a full time position next week – I am fairly confident that this is a go. I will have one more interview with the GM of whichever restaurant they place me at. I have felt so insecure as part of my unemployment it was very odd to be confident Karl. I just haven’t seen much of him lately. I feel like the nervous actor who throws up off stage and then has a command of the audience from the start to the finish of his improvised performance. I’ve always been like that, fear in anticipation and excellence in action.

Jim asked, “where do you see yourself in a year.” And without thinking I said Law School. Kids, I really do think I’m going into law.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home