|

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I'm early for class again. I had to buy my books today - $118.6 for this class alone. and I have four more classes this summer. Ugh. If my financial aid doesn't come through soon... I got my student I.D. and a free metrolink pass so when I can't pay my car insurance I'll still be able to get here. I also have a forced gym membership so maybe I'll do weights until I can get a new chain for the bike. I have a T.B. test tomorrow and in reading the literature it occurs to me that I have been exposed to someone who has T.B. - that would end my teaching career quickly wouldn't it. My mother taught me to worry about odd and unlikely things. In the positive realm I have my second and third interviews for employment on Friday so even if my academic house of cards falls apart I'll still have a job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home