|

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Blah, I am spacey. Mary had a student on the same meds as me drop out of school because they made her weird. I am not there yet, but it is on my map. I think caffeine is key to the weird-s, so I will have to cut that out.

I wrote two of the three papers I needed to get done today and will write the third tomorrow. It’s not due till Friday morning, but I need to get out of town. The third paper is essentially a revision of my teaching philosophy which I’ve had written forever. I just need to work some of the current course themes into it. Since I haven’t made my old hard drive into a readable drive yet I will have to retype the whole thing from hard copy, which means finding it, but I think I know where it is. My presentation tonight is going to kick ass. The questions is can I get two handouts and two short videos into five minutes? Well, I sure can talk fast, so we’ll see. This feels a little like a speedball. What’s that Karl? Forget it.

I am leaving St. Louis tomorrow at four for a weekend in the Ozarks with the lawyer boys and Jason’s bachelor party. People keep saying to me, “You’re going to a bachelor party and you can’t drink?” So, maybe as sober boy I will take much money in poker. A boy can dream. There is still boating, wave runners, fishing and golf to keep me occupied. Our first of several tee times is Friday morning.

I have a ton of work to do for my new job and I have no idea when I’ll be getting that done. Late Sunday night it looks like. I also start two new classes Monday and I don’t even know where and when they meet yet. Anyway, it’s off to class. C U.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home